A 2-Day “Immersive” Journey in Executive & Leadership Coach Development
Accredited by the International Coach Federation and Approved for
22.25 CCE’s (and 21.75 Core Credits)
John Mattone is widely regarded as one of the world’s top leadership coaches. Recently, John was honored by his executive coaching peers (The Association of Corporate Executive Coaches), with the prestigious 2015 International Executive Coach Thought Leader of Distinction Award. In 2015, John Mattone's Intelligent Leadership was named one of the three Top Advanced Leadership Development Programs that Change Lives, along with programs by Tony Robbins and John Maxwell.
John is one of nine executive coaches in the world who have been awarded the coveted Master Corporate Executive Coach (MCEC) certification. John is the creator of John Mattone University (JMU), which features the Intelligent Leadership Executive Coaching Certification Program as well as a series of award-winning virtual and online leadership development and HR certification programs. He is also the creator of a number of breakthrough leadership and culture assessments, including the Mattone Leadership Enneagram Inventory (MLEI), which served as the centerpiece of the two coaching sessions he conducted with Steve Jobs in 2010, the 5 Cultures of Culture Assessment (5CCA), and the Cultural Transformation Readiness Assessment-40 (CTRA-40).
John is the author of eight books, including three best-sellers: Talent Leadership, Intelligent Leadership and Cultural Transformations: Lessons of Leadership & Corporate Reinvention, which just became an Amazon #1 Best-Selling release in Human Resources and #2 in Management as well as an Inc. Magazine Best-Seller.
John Mattone holds a B.S. Degree in Management and Organizational Behavior from Babson College and an M.S. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from the University of Central Florida. John serves as an MBA faculty member at Florida Atlantic University where he teaches his popular course Global Leadership Assessment and Development and he also serves as an adjunct faculty member at ZfU International Business School in Zurich, Switzerland.
AWARD WINNING COACH
CORE COACHING SKILLS ADDRESSED
- Executive coaching skills self-assessment
- “Context” and behavioral interviewing and debriefs
- Defining and building a leaders Core Purpose Statement
- Defining a leaders gifts and strengths and building an Action Plan to sustain them
- Defining a leaders gaps and building an Action Plan to address them.
- Defining the value of leadership growth for the leader, stakeholders and organization
- Involving stakeholders and mentors in the coaching/ change process
- Action Planning for change and growth
- Behavioral reinforcement
- Measuring leadership impact and growth
- Building your coaching brand
- Analyze and debrief the MLEI and STLI-360 Assessments.
- Each attendee completes the MLEI and receives their own MLEI Client Interpretive Report.
- Each attendee completes the Executive Coaching Self-Assessment
- Overview of the John Mattone Executive Coaching Process
- Sample reviews and discussion: Coaching proposal, contract and Welcome to Executive Coaching letter
- Understanding the “Wheel of Intelligent Leadership” and “Stealth Model” for engaging with the coachee
- How to measure a leaders “inner-core” using the Mattone Leadership Enneagram Inventory (MLEI) and Input-Output Processing Template (IOPT)
- How to interpret and debrief the MLEI and behavioral interviews
- MLEI Exercise
- How to measure, interpret & debrief a leaders “outer-core” using the Strategic-Tactical Leadership Index-360 (STLI-360)
- STLI Exercise
- How to introduce & use the Assessment-Driven Individual Development Planning Tool (ILDP) and bonus resources.
- How to engage stakeholders and mentors in the behavioral change process.
- How to articulate leadership growth areas
- Defining the value of leadership growth for leaders and stakeholders
- Review sample emails/messages to stakeholder and mentors
- Practice Exercise: Stakeholder Meeting
- Leadership Story Exercise
- MLEI Predominant and Least-Mature Trait Exercise
- Core Purpose Statement (CPS) Exercise
- Measuring leadership impact and improvement, using LeaderWatch mini-surveys
- Executive Coaching Self-Assessment: Sharing results and commitments
- Awarding of Certificates and ICF Coaches Continuing Education credits (22.25 CCE's AND 21.75 Core Credits!)
- The Intelligent Leadership Executive Coaching Certification Program is accredited and approved by The International Coach Federation for 22.25 CCE's AND 21.75 Core Credits.
- The Mattone Leadership Enneagram Inventory (MLEI)
Certification to administer, interpret and debrief this powerful and unique “inner-core” assessment
- The Strategic-Tactical Leadership Index-360 (STLI-360) Certification, John’s proprietary multi-rater assessment, to administer, interpret and debrief this powerful “outer-core” assessment.
- A complete complementary resource library of John’s
proprietary executive coaching tools, templates, resources, guides, exercises, and sample worksheets to add to your executive coaching “toolkit”
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
- Quality workshop materials: Resource binder, coaching tools, templates, exercises, readings, and worksheets.
- John Mattone's best-selling book, Intelligent Leadership. Online participants will receive the PDF version.
- Access to all workshop materials.
- Access to John’s on-line library of leadership and coaching articles as well as his successful Expert Interview Series, to add to your breadth and depth as a coach.
- Discounts on John’s assessments: the MLEI, STLI, and LeaderWatch™ Surveys.
- Free Tools: John’s Assessment-Driven Individual Leadership Development Planning Tool (ILDP) and Bonus Resources (i.e., Library of Developmental Actions for Leaders and Sample completed ILDP Tool).
- 22.25 Coaches Continuing Education credits (CCE's) from the International Coach Federation (ICF) and 21.75 Core Credits.
- Support from our office on any coaching questions.
"Just completed John Mattone's IL Executive Coaching certification program... what an extremely engaging, insightful and unique experience! Not only did I learn a great deal about myself but I also learned how to effectively share this with others. Also, what a great way to earn numerous credits towards the professional ICF Certification.. after taking John's certification program you're practically half-way there!
John's extremely supportive, encouraging and inspirational approach, coupled with his deep knowledge and experience in the coaching "space", definitely increased my level of understanding and respect for the coaching process. John's very casual way of communicating valuable context and insights really helped to submerse me into the program's "purpose" and how drawing from my own background can fully enhance the "Coachee" experience.
I really appreciated the user-friendly program guide John leaves you with as well.. makes the program so much easier to follow yet is comprehensive enough to cover absolutely everything you need to coach someone successfully (tools, templates, references, resources, etc.). John used frequent questioning and "check ins" throughout the program to ensure my full understanding and to reinforce a successful transfer of learning.
This program has incredible substance, tried-and-true methodology and a very practical application in the "real" world. I'm excited to start using this program and above all else, to nurture more fulfilling professional (and personal) lives in others."
IL Certified Executive Coach, Andrea Cortissoz, United States
"This was truly a great experience. I enjoyed you – your facilitation style, your humility, your passion, your experience. I had lunch with a Dale Carnegie colleague today, and I was talking about this program and certification, and was speaking about you specifically, and I said what a humbling (and incredible and exciting – let’s face it, I’m a 7!) experience it was to be coached by YOU through this, and we both agreed, it would be like having been certified by Dale Carnegie himself back in the day.
So again, thank you! Not just for what you do – but for what you bring, and how you bring it, and who you are."
IL Certified Executive Coach, Daphna Gale, Canada
"I live in South Africa and was so excited when I received my hard and soft copy of the IL Coaching blueprint. This program provides a detailed step by step set of activities as it takes you through the 7 phases of the IL Coaching Process. My excitement grew as I realized how the combined effects, of John's assessments, will definitely benefit leaders and executives. John's holistic A-Z approach is simple for coaches yet powerful for the executive. "
IL Certified Executive Coach, Charmaine Yvette Allen, South Africa
“John’s Intelligent Leadership Executive Coaching Program -- hands-down, is the most comprehensive program I have ever seen. His coaching process is seamless, the tools you will use are backed by decades of research and empirical evidence - and the support from John and his team is first-rate”
IL Certified Executive Coach, Grahame Gerstenberg, Australia
"I had the honor and privilege of attending John Mattone’s Intelligent Leadership Executive Coaching Certification. John is undoubtedly one of the thought leaders of our time, a GURU in his own right when it comes to the fields of talent management, performance management and leadership coaching."
IL Certified Executive Coach, Rebaone Rhee Seleke, Botswana
"If you want to help your executive clients to effect sustainable positive change as a leader then the Intelligent Leadership Executive Coaching Certification Program will provide you with all the tools and support to achieve this. John is an amazing facilitator and coach. The best coaching program I have done in this area by far.”
IL Certified Executive Coach, Danette Fenton Menzies, Australia