John Mattone is one of the world’s most influential leadership authorities and most in-demand executive coaches. The Intelligent Leadership 2.5 Day Retreat, based on John’s global best-seller, is an intimate and in-depth retreat where high potential and established leaders will discover and drive their personal framework for leadership and personal success.
MEET THE WORLD’S TOP LEADERSHIP AUTHORITY & EXECUTIVE COACH
- Prestigious 2015 International Executive Coach Thought Leader of Distinction Award , in recognition of his thought leadership and his work as a global leadership coach.
- John Mattone’s Intelligent Leadership was named one of the three 2015 Top Advanced Leadership Development Programs that Change Lives (along with programs by Tony Robbins and John Maxwell).
- One of nine executive coaches in the world who have been awarded the coveted Master Corporate Executive Coach (MCEC) certification from the Association of Corporate Executive Coaches.
- Thinkers50 2013 Leadership Award – recognized as a global thinker who has contributed most significantly to our understanding of leadership over the last two years.
- Globalgurus.org, a research organization that identifies the “best of the best” in the fields of leadership, sales and executive coaching, has ranked John Mattone as one of the world’s top leadership authorities and executive coaches.
- John Mattone has coached over 200 C-level executives in his career including the late Steve Jobs and Roger Enrico , the former Chairman and CEO of PepsiCo.
WHAT MAKES THIS LEADERSHIP RETREAT UNIQUE?
- Immersive, personalized leadership development experience leveraging John Mattone’s coaching and content, peer learning, and deep personal introspection
- Team-building beyond the classroom: intimate peer-to-peer and action-learning event
- Explore and discover your Core Purpose and translate this learning into actionable steps that ignites your full potential
- Discover the strength and vibrancy of your inner core and learn to translate this learning into driving greatness in your outer core (how the world sees you)
- Map your own leadership style to the traits on the Wheel of Intelligent Leadership™
- Take the powerful Mattone Leadership Enneagram Inventory (MLEI), to uncover the leadership traits that are working for you and against you
- Debrief your MLEI results in a private, 1-hour executive coaching session with John Mattone
- Exit with a full Individual Leadership Development Plan (ILDP) and roadmap for leveraging your leadership gifts and addressing your gaps
- Complete the immersive experience with John Mattone’s proprietary post-retreat stakeholder survey, LeadersWatch™, to measure your leadership improvement and debrief your survey results with John
- Relaxed, private reception and dinner for participants with Coach John Mattone
- Retreat includes a 2.5 day workshop, pre-program assessments, coaching sessions, tools and resources, all program materials, copies of John’s best-sellers-Talent Leadership, Intelligent Leadership and Cultural Transformations, and private welcome dinner with John Mattone
CLIENTS AND TESTIMONIALS
“In an era where many are claiming to have the “magic bullet” for personal and interpersonal effectiveness, John presents an original and creative approach that speaks for itself. With his way to teach and interact with people, he impacted me deeply at the most important inflection point of my professional and personal life. I recommend you to try this course out. You may well discover it offers the help you need to truly transform yourself from the inside out.” — Scientific Director, Center for Biomedicine in Bolzano, Italy
“Working and learning with John as part of his leadership immersion experience provided an incredible experience in personal and professional development. Thank you, John” — Vice President, Sales & Marketing ADT Security Services, Inc.
“John Mattone afforded me the opportunity to learn about myself. For many, taking an introspective look at one self is something most speak of doing but few have achieved much less realized the benefits of. I am fortunate to have had the opportunity to discover and take advantage of my strengths while also work on my weaknesses through John Mattone’s Program, tools and powerful coaching.” — General Manager, OrthoDenco Labs
“John has excellent motivational ability. I was able to be coached by John and absorb his unique techniques to be a more effective leader and identify areas to improve.” — Supply Chain Planner, Jarden Consumer Solutions
Pre-Retreat | Assessment & Executive Coaching
- Prior to entering the retreat, all participants will take the proprietary Mattone Leadership Inventory Assessment – a powerful leadership assessment tool that builds the framework and roadmap for exploring and distinguishing the executive maturity of your “inner-core.”
- Participants will be scheduled for a 1-hr private Executive Coaching session to debrief on the assessment results and gain an understanding of individual leadership maturity and your unique leadership footprint.
DAY 1 – Roadmap to Leadership Success
How you need to think (and act) differently towards leadership.
Day 1 will focus on how you can become a role model of leadership, gauging your level of executive maturity, understanding the “Wheel of Intelligent Leadership”TM and pull it all together into your own leadership framework.
- Your Leadership Success Roadmap
- Understanding Your “Inner” & “Outer Core” in More Depth
- Understanding the “Map of Executive Maturity”
DAY 2 – Peer Learning Activities
Learning is retained through collaborative critique and application to real-life situations.
- Your Leadership Story – a Peer Learning Activity
- Understanding Your Leadership Inventory Results
- Building Your Pre-dominant Traits – a Peer Learning Activity
- Building Your Least-dominant Trait -a Peer Learning Activity
- Attendees will prepare an Individual Leadership Development Plan (”ILDP”) using the insight gained from Day 1 of the workshop assessment results, peer learning, feedback from Coach Mattone, and reflection throughout the retreat.
Day 3 – Individual Development Areas
Leadership strengths, development and action-plans are finely-tuned.
- ILDP Presentations and Debrief
- ILDP Key Learnings
- Post-retreat Accountability and Sharing with Key Stakeholders
Retreat Conclusion | Presentation of Certificates
Post-Retreat (3 Months) Survey
Accountability for leadership growth and development through stakeholder involvement and feedback.
Participants will be invited to measure progress against their own ILDP and utilize feedback from three key stakeholders. By measuring post-retreat progress, participants will be able to continue leveraging leadership strengths and addressing ongoing development needs.
SIGN UP TODAY
SIGN UP TODAY – Email email@example.com, call 407-268-5593, or contact us today