A 3-DAY “IMMERSIVE” ON-LINE JOURNEY IN EXECUTIVE & LEADERSHIP COACH DEVELOPMENT
Successful executives don’t invest in executive coaching. They invest in results.
John Mattone’s Intelligent Leadership (IL) Executive Coaching Certification is an International Coach Federation (ICF) accredited program which has earned the reputation as being one of the premier executive coach development programs offered anywhere in the world. John Mattone, the world’s top executive coach and the former coach to Steve Jobs, has personally certified over 280 global executive coaches (representing 46 countries and growing) as IL executive coaches, since March 2017—when the IL Certification Program was launched. The IL Executive Coaching Certification Program will ignite your coaching career, exponentially grow your business and brand as an executive coach and, enable you to offer your clients a proven executive coaching philosophy, process and unique leadership coach development tools guaranteed to produce results and a powerful ROI.
Discover the unique and powerful components of the Intelligent Leadership (IL) Executive Coaching Blueprint created and mastered by John Mattone who, since re-launching his business in 2011, has grown his executive coaching brand and business to what it is today—becoming one of the most in-demand CEO coaches in the world. Now you can become certified in this unique executive coaching process made famous by John Mattone and learn directly from the man himself. The Intelligent Leadership Executive Coaching “Initial Mastery” Certification is accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and approved for 22.25 Coaching Continuation Education (CCE’s) Units AND 21.75 Core Credits!
Accredited by the International Coach Federation and Approved for
22.25 CCE’s (and 21.75 Core Credits)
The John Mattone Intelligent Leadership (IL) Executive Coaching Certification Program is a 3-day “immersive” journey in executive and leadership coach development. Ultimately, this comprehensive Program enables external and internal coaches to help leaders and future leaders unlock and unleash their potential so they truly become the best leaders and people they can be. The IL Executive Coaching Process achieves this by igniting and strengthening a leaders inner-core and outer-core, which enables them to realize 4 “game-changing” outcomes that they can leverage as leaders in their business and life: altruism, affiliation, achievement, and abundance (The 4 A’s). The 4 A’s are the seeds to achieving sustained greatness and creating a lasting legacy. This Program includes participating in an “immersive” 3-day hands-on learning experience (also available on-line) with John Mattone himself; an extensive 600-page Coaches Resource Manual; and optional, but highly recommended two-year development journey guaranteed to help the certified IL coach grow their coaching skills as well as their success as a coach.
Becoming initially certified in the IL Executive Coaching Process (Level I) certifies and enables the coach to carry out coaching assignments using the IL Process. However, the goal is for each coach to reach Level II “Advanced IL Executive Coach” and Level III “Master IL Executive Coach”, within two years from the time they are awarded the “Initial Mastery” IL Certification. The requirements for achieving each Level:
Level I: Intelligent Leadership Initial Mastery Certification
The coach must complete the Intelligent Leadership Certification Program
Level II: Intelligent Leadership Advanced Mastery Program and Certification
To be recognized as having qualified for the Intelligent Leadership Advanced Mastery Program Certificate, the coach must successfully complete a minimum of three (out of five) advanced Intelligent Leadership executive coaching “deep dive” programs, each of which is ICF accredited:
- The Mattone Leadership Enneagram Inventory (MLEI) Program (10 Core CCE’s).
- The Strategic-Tactical Leadership Index (STLI-360) Program (21.50 CCE’s; 11 Core CCE’s).
- Core Purpose (10 Core CCE’s).
- The Assessment-Driven Individual Leadership Development Planning Process (19.75 CCE’s; 11.5 Core CCE’s).
- The IL Stakeholder & LeaderWatch Process and Tool (Under Review by ICF-anticipated CCE’s-10).
To be awarded the coveted Intelligent Leadership Advanced Mastery Certification the coach must also successfully complete 3 executive coaching assignments (six- month minimum assignments) utilizing the IL process (note: our team will stay in frequent contact with the coach throughout the coaching journey).
Level III: Intelligent Leadership Master Executive Coach Program and Certification
To be recognized as having qualified for the Intelligent Leadership Master Executive Coach Program Certificate, the coach must successfully complete all five of the advanced Intelligent Leadership executive coaching “deep dive” programs, each of which is ICF accredited.
To be awarded the coveted Intelligent Leadership Master Executive Coach Certification, the coach must successfully complete 3 additional executive coaching assignments (six- month assignments minimum) utilizing the IL process (note: our team will stay in frequent contact with the coach throughout the coaching journey).
Special Scholarship Opportunity for IL Certified Coaches who commit to Achieving their Master IL Certification (Level III).
- To receive the scholarship, the IL Certified coach must commit to beginning their “Advanced Mastery” Certification within 60 days after receiving their IL “Initial Mastery” Certification.
- Once the IL Certified coach commits to their ongoing IL journey, they will receive a $2100 scholarship which they can apply toward the total certification tuition associated with the five remaining advanced IL programs. The remaining five advanced IL Programs will provide the IL Coach with 71.50 CCE’s (standard tuition-$7,000). After applying the scholarship, their tuition will be $4,900 with payment options available.
The Benefits of Committing to Your IL Executive Coach Development Journey
- Grow your coaching business and brand as you progress from receiving your “Initial Mastery” IL Certification to achieving your “Advanced Mastery” (Level II) and Master IL Certification (Level III).
- Promote and leverage your globally respected IL Certifications to your prospects and clients; becoming certified as an IL coach and continuing your IL development journey signifies that you have learned and mastered one of the premier global executive coaching development programs created by the world’s top executive coach and one of the three top global coaching authorities.
- Your demand, fees and coaching revenue will multiply.
- More clients will experience your enhanced talent as a coach—your newly acquired IL philosophy, process and tools will guarantee measurable impact and improvement in your clients.
- When you achieve your Level II and Level III Certifications, you will immediately qualify to be considered for referral coaching opportunities from us.
- As a Master Certified IL Coach, you will immediately qualify to be considered for our global coaching projects and the opportunity to work with John.
- For International Coach Federation (ICF) members, you can easily renew your credential with over 93 IL CCE’s under one comprehensive and signature coaching brand–the Intelligent Leadership Executive Coaching brand.
- For non-ICF members, you can promote and leverage your comprehensive, signature IL Certifications as approved and accredited by the world’s #1 coaching community and accreditation body, the International Coach Federation (ICF)
Meet the World’s Top Executive Coach & Creator of the Intelligent Leadership (IL) Executive Coaching Process and Certification Program
John Mattone is a best-selling author, the world’s #1 authority on Intelligent Leadership and one of the world’s most in-demand CEO coaches and leadership speakers. Recently, John was named as one of eight finalists for the prestigious 2017 Thinkers50 Leadership Award recognizing the world’s top leadership authority and thinker. In 2013, John was awarded the coveted Master Corporate Executive Coach (MCEC) certification from the Association of Corporate Executive Coaches. He was then honored with the prestigious 2015 International Executive Coach Thought Leader of Distinction Award, in recognition of his thought leadership and his work as a global leadership coach. With the award, he received an honorary lifetime MCEC, becoming one of only four global executive coaches who currently hold this certification. In 2015, John Mattone’s Intelligent Leadership was named one of the three Top Advanced Leadership Development Programs that Change Lives, along with programs by Tony Robbins and John Maxwell. Recently, John’s executive coaching blog was named the #1 executive coaching blog in the world by Feedspot. His leadership blog, likewise, is recognized as one of the best in the world.
John Mattone is the creator and master of the unique, powerful and game-changing Intelligent Leadership Executive Coaching blueprint for success, which is accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF). Since 2010, John has used this blueprint having personally coached over 250 leaders, including 25 global CEO’s to help them become stronger, more effective and vibrant leaders and people. John Mattone is the former executive coach to the late Steve Jobs and the former legendary CEO of PepsiCo, Roger Enrico, who sought John’s advice after his PepsiCo days in helping him transition as a coach and mentor to young leaders. John is the creator of John Mattone University (JMU), which features the Intelligent Leadership Executive Coaching Certification Program, as well a series of award-winning virtual and online leadership development and HR certification programs including the recently released iNtelligent Leadership (IL) Virtual Coaching App. (1.0)..
Since 2011, John has consistently been recognized by Globalgurus.org, Thinkers50, Forbes, CNN, LeadersExcellence, Warren Bennis’ Leadership Excellence Magazine, HR.com and many others as one of the world’s top leadership authorities, executive coaches and speakers. He also serves on the executive MBA faculty at Florida Atlantic University, where he teaches his enormously popular Global Leadership Assessment & Development (GLAD) course. Since 2011, over 500 EMBA students have personally been coached by John as part of this 3-credit course. He also serves on the faculty at ZfU International Business School in Zurich and is a Distinguished Senior Fellow of one of leading business schools in the world, the Hult International Business School.
John is the author of nine books, including three best-sellers: Talent Leadership, Intelligent Leadership and Cultural Transformations: Lessons of Leadership & Corporate Reinvention. His tenth book, The Intelligent Leadership Code: The Secret to Leading & Living an Abundant Life, is due to be released in the Spring of 2019 by John C. Wiley & Sons. John holds a B.S. Degree in Management and Organizational Behavior from Babson College and a M.S. Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from the University of Central Florida.
EXECUTIVE COACHING PROGRAM ELEMENTS
AWARD WINNING EXECUTIVE & LEADERSHIP COACH
CORE EXECUTIVE COACHING SKILLS ADDRESSED
- Intelligent Leadership (IL) Executive coaching skills self-assessment
- “Context” and behavioral interviewing and debriefs
- Defining and building a leaders Core Purpose Statement
- Defining a leader’s gifts and strengths and building an Action Plan to sustain them
- Defining a leader’s gaps and building an Action Plan to address them
- Defining the value of leadership growth for the leader, stakeholders and organization
- Involving stakeholders and mentors in the coaching/change process
- Action Planning for change and growth
- Behavioral reinforcement
- Measuring leadership impact and growth
- Building your coaching brand and your business
- Learning how to administer, analyze and debrief John’s proprietary Mattone Leadership Enneagram Inventory (MLEI), a unique and powerful inner-core assessment that will help leaders leverage their strengths and address their development needs (we have over 7000 global leaders in the MLEI database including 200 Fortune 1000 CEO’s and other top global leaders including the late Steve Jobs who took the MLEI in 2009, which led to his coaching work with John Mattone)
EXECUTIVE COACHING AGENDA
- Each attendee completes the MLEI and receives their own MLEI Client Interpretive Report.
- Each attendee completes the Executive Coaching Self-Assessment
- Pre-workshop readings
- Overview of the John Mattone Intelligent Leadership (IL) Executive Coaching Process
- Sample reviews and discussion: IL Positioning and Pre-Sales Materials, Coaching proposal, contract and Welcome to Executive Coaching letter
- Understanding the “Wheel of Intelligent Leadership” and “Stealth Model” for engaging with the coachee
- How to measure a leaders “inner-core” using the Mattone Leadership Enneagram Inventory (MLEI) and Input-Output Processing Template (IOPT)
- How to interpret and debrief the MLEI and behavioral interviews
- MLEI Exercise
- How to measure, interpret & debrief a leaders “outer-core” using the Strategic-Tactical Leadership Index-360 (STLI-360)
- STLI Exercise
- How to introduce & use the Assessment-Driven Individual Development Planning Tool (ILDP) and bonus resources
- How to engage stakeholders and mentors in the behavioral change process
- How to articulate leadership growth areas
- Defining the value of leadership growth for leaders and stakeholders
- Review sample emails/messages to stakeholder and mentors
- Practice Exercise: Stakeholder Meeting
- Leadership Story Exercise
- MLEI Predominant and Least-Mature Trait Exercise
- Core Purpose Statement (CPS) Exercise
- Measuring leadership impact and improvement, using LeaderWatch mini-surveys
- 15 Things You Can Do Now to Grow Your Brand and Business as an IL Executive Coach
- Continuing Your IL Executive Coach Development Journey: Becoming “Advanced” and “Master” Certified IL Coaches
- Awarding of Certificates and ICF Coaches Continuing Education credits (22.25 CCE’s AND 21.75 Core Credits!)
- Welcome to the Intelligent Leadership Executive Coaching Family!
EXECUTIVE COACHING CERTIFICATION DETAILS
- The Intelligent Leadership Executive Coaching Certification Program is accredited and approved by The International Coach Federation for 22.25 CCE’s AND 21.75 Core Credits.
- The Mattone Leadership Enneagram Inventory (MLEI) Certification to administer, interpret and debrief this powerful and unique “inner-core” assessment
- A complete complementary resource library of John’s proprietary executive coaching tools, templates, resources, guides, exercises, and sample worksheets to add to your executive coaching “toolkit”
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
- Quality workshop materials: Resource binder, coaching tools, templates, exercises, readings, and worksheets.
- John Mattone’s best-selling book, Intelligent Leadership. Online participants will receive the PDF version.
- Access to all workshop materials.
- Access to John’s on-line library of leadership and coaching articles as well as his successful Expert Interview Series, to add to your breadth and depth as a coach.
- Discounts on John’s assessments: the MLEI, STLI, and LeaderWatch™ Surveys.
- Free Tools: John’s Assessment-Driven Individual Leadership Development Planning Tool (ILDP) and Bonus Resources (i.e., Library of Developmental Actions for Leaders and Sample completed ILDP Tool).
- 22.25 Coaches Continuing Education credits (CCE’s) from the International Coach Federation (ICF) and 21.75 Core Credits.
- Support from our office on any coaching questions.
“Just completed John Mattone’s IL Executive Coaching certification program… what an extremely engaging, insightful and unique experience! Not only did I learn a great deal about myself but I also learned how to effectively share this with others. Also, what a great way to earn numerous credits towards the professional ICF Certification.. after taking John’s certification program you’re practically half-way there!
John’s extremely supportive, encouraging and inspirational approach, coupled with his deep knowledge and experience in the coaching “space”, definitely increased my level of understanding and respect for the coaching process. John’s very casual way of communicating valuable context and insights really helped to submerse me into the program’s “purpose” and how drawing from my own background can fully enhance the “Coachee” experience.
I really appreciated the user-friendly program guide John leaves you with as well.. makes the program so much easier to follow yet is comprehensive enough to cover absolutely everything you need to coach someone successfully (tools, templates, references, resources, etc.). John used frequent questioning and “check ins” throughout the program to ensure my full understanding and to reinforce a successful transfer of learning. This program has incredible substance, tried-and-true methodology and a very practical application in the “real” world. I’m excited to start using this program and above all else, to nurture more fulfilling professional (and personal) lives in others.”
IL Certified Executive Coach, Andrea Cortissoz, United States
“This was truly a great experience. I enjoyed you – your facilitation style, your humility, your passion, your experience. I had lunch with a Dale Carnegie colleague today, and I was talking about this program and certification, and was speaking about you specifically, and I said what a humbling (and incredible and exciting – let’s face it, I’m a 7!) experience it was to be coached by YOU through this, and we both agreed, it would be like having been certified by Dale Carnegie himself back in the day. So again, thank you! Not just for what you do – but for what you bring, and how you bring it, and who you are.”
IL Certified Executive Coach, Daphna Gale, Canada
“I live in South Africa and was so excited when I received my hard and soft copy of the IL Coaching blueprint. This program provides a detailed step by step set of activities as it takes you through the 7 phases of the IL Coaching Process. My excitement grew as I realized how the combined effects, of John’s assessments, will definitely benefit leaders and executives. John’s holistic A-Z approach is simple for coaches yet powerful for the executive. ”
IL Certified Executive Coach, Charmaine Yvette Allen, South Africa
“John’s Intelligent Leadership Executive Coaching Program — hands-down, is the most comprehensive program I have ever seen. His coaching process is seamless, the tools you will use are backed by decades of research and empirical evidence – and the support from John and his team is first-rate”
IL Certified Executive Coach, Grahame Gerstenberg, Australia
“I had the honor and privilege of attending John Mattone’s Intelligent Leadership Executive Coaching Certification. John is undoubtedly one of the thought leaders of our time, a GURU in his own right when it comes to the fields of talent management, performance management and leadership coaching.”
IL Certified Executive Coach, Rebaone Rhee Seleke, Botswana
“If you want to help your executive clients to effect sustainable positive change as a leader then the Intelligent Leadership Executive Coaching Certification Program will provide you with all the tools and support to achieve this. John is an amazing facilitator and coach. The best coaching program I have done in this area by far.”
IL Certified Executive Coach, Danette Fenton Menzies, Australia