Exclusive for International Coaches (Non-USA and Canada)
A 1 AND 1/2 DAY ONLINE JOURNEY IN EXECUTIVE & LEADERSHIP COACH DEVELOPMENT
Successful executives don’t invest in executive coaching. They invest in results.
John Mattone’s Intelligent Leadership (IL) Executive Coaching Certification is an International Coach Federation (ICF) accredited program which can be completed online by international coaches (based anywhere in the world except the USA and Canada) in 1 and ½ days (3 half-day sessions). The IL Executive Coaching Certification Program is designed to be a high-level introduction to John Mattone’s IL executive coaching philosophy, process and tools. The Intelligent Leadership Executive Coaching “Initial Mastery” Certification is accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and approved for 22.25 Coaching Continuation Education (CCE’s) Units AND 21.75 Core Credits!
Ultimately, this introductory program will provide insight for both external and internal coaches into the keys that help leaders and future leaders unlock and unleash their potential so they truly become the best leaders and people they can be. The IL Executive Coaching Process achieves this by igniting and strengthening a leaders inner-core and outer-core, which enables them to realize 4 “game-changing” outcomes that they can leverage as leaders in their business and life: altruism, affiliation, achievement, and abundance (The 4 A’s). The 4 A’s are the seeds to achieving sustained greatness and creating a lasting legacy.
Accredited by the International Coach Federation and Approved for
22.25 CCE’s (and 21.75 Core Credits)
Meet the World’s Top Executive Coach & Creator of the Intelligent Leadership (IL) Executive Coaching Process and Certification Program
John Mattone is a best-selling author, the #1 authority on Intelligent Leadership, and the world’s top executive coach.
Since 2017 he has been recognized by Globalgurus.org as one of the top three coaching authorities in the world alongside Tony Robbins and Marshall Goldsmith and one of the world’s top 10 leadership authorities and speakers. John was a finalist for the prestigious 2017 Thinkers50 Leadership Award recognizing the world’s top leadership authority and thinker.
John Mattone is the creator and master of the unique & game-changing Intelligent Leadership (IL) Executive Coaching blueprint for success – accredited by the International Coach Federation. Since 2017, John Mattone has personally coached and mentored over 450 global executive coaches from 52 countries in his proprietary executive coaching philosophy, process and tools. John Mattone is the former executive coach to the late Steve Jobs and the former legendary CEO of PepsiCo, Roger Enrico.
John has been recognized and featured by the WSJ, Forbes, CNN, Fast Company, Entrepreneurs Magazine, Globalgurus.org, Thinkers50 and many other respected research and news organizations as one of the top leadership & executive coach authorities in the world. He serves on the executive MBA faculty at FAU and is a Distinguished Senior Fellow at the Hult International School of Business. John has a B.S. Degree in Management & Organizational Behavior from Babson College and an M.S. Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from UCF.
John is the author of nine books, including four best-sellers: Talent Leadership, Intelligent Leadership, Cultural Transformations and The Intelligent Leader (October 2019: #1 Amazon Best-Selling New Release; #1 New Leadership Book of 2019 and #48 best leadership book of all time by Bookauthority.org).
Always wanting to help others and give back, John has created an annual scholarship, the John Mattone Endowed Graduate Scholarship Fund for Executive Coaching and Leadership at the University of Central Florida (UCF).
EXECUTIVE COACHING PROGRAM ELEMENTS
AWARD WINNING EXECUTIVE & LEADERSHIP COACH
CORE EXECUTIVE COACHING SKILLS ADDRESSED
- Intelligent Leadership (IL) Executive coaching skills self-assessment
- “Context” and behavioral interviewing and debriefs
- Defining and building a leaders Core Purpose Statement
- Defining a leader’s gifts and strengths and building an Action Plan to sustain them
- Defining a leader’s gaps and building an Action Plan to address them
- Defining the value of leadership growth for the leader, stakeholders and organization
- Involving stakeholders and mentors in the coaching/change process
- Action Planning for change and growth
- Behavioral reinforcement
- Measuring leadership impact and growth
- Building your coaching brand and your business
- Learning how to administer, analyze and debrief John’s proprietary Mattone Leadership Enneagram Inventory (MLEI), a unique and powerful inner-core assessment that will help leaders leverage their strengths and address their development needs (we have over 7000 global leaders in the MLEI database including 200 Fortune 1000 CEO’s and other top global leaders including the late Steve Jobs who took the MLEI in 2009, which led to his coaching work with John Mattone)
EXECUTIVE COACHING AGENDA
- Each attendee completes the MLEI and receives their own MLEI Client Interpretive Report.
- Each attendee completes the Executive Coaching Self-Assessment
- Pre-workshop readings
- Overview of the John Mattone Intelligent Leadership (IL) Executive Coaching Process
- Sample reviews and discussion: IL Positioning and Pre-Sales Materials, Coaching proposal, contract and Welcome to Executive Coaching letter
- Understanding the “Wheel of Intelligent Leadership” and “Stealth Model” for engaging with the coachee
- How to measure a leaders “inner-core” using the Mattone Leadership Enneagram Inventory (MLEI) and Input-Output Processing Template (IOPT)
- How to interpret and debrief the MLEI and behavioral interviews
- MLEI Exercise
- How to measure, interpret & debrief a leaders “outer-core” using the Strategic-Tactical Leadership Index-360 (STLI-360)
- STLI Exercise
- How to introduce & use the Assessment-Driven Individual Development Planning Tool (ILDP) and bonus resources
- How to engage stakeholders and mentors in the behavioral change process
- How to articulate leadership growth areas
- Defining the value of leadership growth for leaders and stakeholders
- Review sample emails/messages to stakeholder and mentors
- Practice Exercise: Stakeholder Meeting
- Leadership Story Exercise
- MLEI Predominant and Least-Mature Trait Exercise
- Core Purpose Statement (CPS) Exercise
- Measuring leadership impact and improvement, using LeaderWatch mini-surveys
- 15 Things You Can Do Now to Grow Your Brand and Business as an IL Executive Coach
- Continuing Your IL Executive Coach Development Journey: Becoming “Advanced” and “Master” Certified IL Coaches
- Awarding of Certificates and ICF Coaches Continuing Education credits (22.25 CCE’s AND 21.75 Core Credits!)
- Welcome to the Intelligent Leadership Executive Coaching Family!
EXECUTIVE COACHING CERTIFICATION DETAILS
- The Intelligent Leadership Executive Coaching Certification Program is accredited and approved by The International Coach Federation for 22.25 CCE’s AND 21.75 Core Credits.
- The Mattone Leadership Enneagram Inventory (MLEI) Certification to administer, interpret and debrief this powerful and unique “inner-core” assessment
- A complete complementary resource library of John’s proprietary executive coaching tools, templates, resources, guides, exercises, and sample worksheets to add to your executive coaching “toolkit”
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
- Quality workshop materials: Resource binder, coaching tools, templates, exercises, readings, and worksheets.
- John Mattone’s best-selling book, Intelligent Leadership. Online participants will receive the PDF version.
- Access to all workshop materials.
- Access to John’s on-line library of leadership and coaching articles as well as his successful Expert Interview Series, to add to your breadth and depth as a coach.
- Discounts on John’s assessments: the MLEI, STLI, and LeaderWatch™ Surveys.
- Free Tools: John’s Assessment-Driven Individual Leadership Development Planning Tool (ILDP) and Bonus Resources (i.e., Library of Developmental Actions for Leaders and Sample completed ILDP Tool).
- 22.25 Coaches Continuing Education credits (CCE’s) from the International Coach Federation (ICF) and 21.75 Core Credits.
- Support from our office on any coaching questions.
“This was truly a great experience. I enjoyed you – your facilitation style, your humility, your passion, your experience. I had lunch with a Dale Carnegie colleague today, and I was talking about this program and certification, and was speaking about you specifically, and I said what a humbling (and incredible and exciting – let’s face it, I’m a 7!) experience it was to be coached by YOU through this, and we both agreed, it would be like having been certified by Dale Carnegie himself back in the day. So again, thank you! Not just for what you do – but for what you bring, and how you bring it, and who you are.”
IL Certified Executive Coach, Daphna Gale, Canada
“I live in South Africa and was so excited when I received my hard and soft copy of the IL Coaching blueprint. This program provides a detailed step by step set of activities as it takes you through the 7 phases of the IL Coaching Process. My excitement grew as I realized how the combined effects, of John’s assessments, will definitely benefit leaders and executives. John’s holistic A-Z approach is simple for coaches yet powerful for the executive. ”
IL Certified Executive Coach, Charmaine Yvette Allen, South Africa
“John’s Intelligent Leadership Executive Coaching Program — hands-down, is the most comprehensive program I have ever seen. His coaching process is seamless, the tools you will use are backed by decades of research and empirical evidence – and the support from John and his team is first-rate”
IL Certified Executive Coach, Grahame Gerstenberg, Australia
“I had the honor and privilege of attending John Mattone’s Intelligent Leadership Executive Coaching Certification. John is undoubtedly one of the thought leaders of our time, a GURU in his own right when it comes to the fields of talent management, performance management and leadership coaching.”
IL Certified Executive Coach, Rebaone Rhee Seleke, Botswana
“If you want to help your executive clients to effect sustainable positive change as a leader then the Intelligent Leadership Executive Coaching Certification Program will provide you with all the tools and support to achieve this. John is an amazing facilitator and coach. The best coaching program I have done in this area by far.”
IL Certified Executive Coach, Danette Fenton Menzies, Australia