Seattle Executive Coaching
At times, employees or even high-level executives reach a point where they may feel “stuck” in the current roles or companies. Maybe the competition is creeping up on the company and the business is left to wonder what they are missing in regard to growth and expansion within an industry. Maybe their employees feel a lack of motivation or empowerment and are becoming stagnant. If you believe that your company or employees, or even you as an individual, are feeling “stuck” career-wise in any way, then it may be time to consider investing in Seattle executive coaching.
These types of professional coaching programs have the ability to help employees and executives alike to become an even more valuable asset to the company by growing their skillsets and enhancing their current strengths in the workplace. There are a variety of skills that can be learned and retained through these programs, such as communication skills, presentation skills, conflict resolution skills, and so forth.
Effective Executive Coaching in Seattle
John Mattone Global’s executive coaching in Seattle offers a range of benefits for individuals that do participate and also allow companies to see advantages over competitors when they invest in these types of professional coaching programs.
Below is a list of just some of the benefits that you can expect to see and learn from your coaching programs:
- Enhanced Social Skills – Social skills are required in almost any situation where there is a group of people. This means that you need to have a set of social skills in order to effectively be part of a team in the workplace. Exceptional social skills will help you in leading a team, assigning tasks, resolving conflict, and much, much more.
- Improved Leadership Abilities – This is a given skillset that is required if an individual wants to manage or lead a team. An executive coach will be able to help determine the necessary leadership skills that you will need to enhance in order to be an effective leader.
- Increased Levels of Motivation – Higher levels of motivation lead to efficient progress in the workplace. When you are able to both be motivated and give off motivation to others, the team will be successful. Your coach will be able to help you find ways to be self-motivated and to inspire others as well.
- Increase in Cognition at Work – When your mind broadens in one area, you will typically see expansion in other areas. This is key to continuing your growth in a professional environment. Your coach will help you expand your knowledge and skillset so that you can continue growing as a professional and further your career overall.
- Improved Confidence – Confidence is key when you are a decision-maker and a team leader. The ability to feel confident in your decisions and choices within the workplace will help set a good example for others.
A Variety of Seattle Executive Coaching Programs
While there are many professional coaches that offer programs within the Seattle area, none compare to those offered by John Mattone. John Mattone has years of experience in both personal and professional coaching and has been awarded a variety of accolades and praises for his coaching programs. Many people who take part in these coaching programs have reported game-changing results after the programs had finished.
This program is specifically designed for those in high-level positions or leadership positions such as entrepreneurs, vice presidents, managers, directors, and so forth. This program consists of working directly with John over a period of 6 to 12 months for anywhere between 40 to 60 hours. With this program, John will shadow the individual during their day-to-day activities in the workplace. He will watch over any internal communications, meetings and presentations, and all other forms of their day-to-day responsibilities. Then, he will conduct an assessment outlining all of the areas in which there is room for growth and expansion. He will work directly with this individual to further their leadership skills so that they are able to advance within their professional career.
High-Potential Accelerated Executive Coaching
The High-Potential Accelerated Executive Coaching program is for those that are trying to advance professionally in a rather fast manner. This could be due to time constraints on their end, or they just want to advance in a faster manner than would be typical. This program features 10-20 hours working with your coach – John Mattone – over a 3 to 6 month time span. This program is designed for any emerging leaders or leaders with very high potential.
Monthly Mentoring with John Mattone is a very personalized, one-on-one session where you will be able to direct your coach on what you want to focus on. These sessions can focus on any of the areas you struggle with including communication skills, presentation skills, public speaking, decision-making, conflict resolution, and much more. This program is fairly flexible so you can choose a month-to-month basis, or even pick a 3, 6, or 12-month plan.
Monthly Coaching Journey
The Monthly Coaching Journey with John Mattone is designed as a growth journey for participants. Once enrolled in this program, John will share his knowledge and experience of working with CEOs, government officials, and high-profile persons so that you can utilize this knowledge and experience when leading your own team or company. Here, you will learn valuable insights and real-life strategies and solutions for actual problems that had existed. There is also time for a Q&A so you can assure that all of your questions will be covered in this program.
Contact John Mattone Global Today
If you are looking to further your career or advance professionally, then a program with John Mattone is a must. Feel free to give us a call today so we can determine which is the best professional coaching program for you today. Contact John Mattone Global today for more information on our Seattle Executive Coaching programs.