The World’s #1 Executive Coaching and Business Coaching Blog (2017-2020)
Intelligent Leadership Book Contest!
Intelligent leadership book contest rules are as follows:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- This contest is open to all my Twitter followers.Entry signifies that the participant has read and agrees to the official rules of the contest. One retweet required per entrant. Additional retweets are appreciated, but not required to participate in the contest.3. Entry must be done via Twitter. John Mattone Partners does not assume responsibility for phone, technical, network, electronic, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, misdirected, stolen, incomplete, garbled, or delayed internet transmissions.
- This contest begins September 1, 2013 and ends at noon Eastern Standard time on September 30, 2013. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of entries received.
- The Prize: There will be five (5) winners for this contest. The prize for the random drawing is one (1) signed paperback book edition of Intelligent Leadership, written by John Mattone, (valued at $27.95 each) to each winner. There will be no substitution of prizes and no cash will be awarded in lieu of merchandise or awards, except by John Mattone Partners’ sole election due to prize unavailability.
- The Winners: The winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about September 15, 2013. Drawings will be done by John Mattone Partners and judges’ decisions are final on all matters relating to this contest. If John Mattone Partners is unable to locate a given winner, an alternate winner will be selected by a second random drawing. The winner will be notified by email. Allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery of the prize. All shipping and handling expenses will be covered by John Mattone Partners.
- By entering the contest, the participants (a) agree to the official rules and that the decisions of the judges are final in all respects; and (b) release John Mattone Partners, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, except where prohibited by law.
- All federal, state, and local laws and restrictions apply. Offer void where prohibited, or otherwise restricted under federal, state, or local laws, rules or regulations.
The names and Twitter handles of the winners may be posted on our Web site. Good Luck!